Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Family Funnies

>> Tuesday, August 9, 2011




It's “L” week! We get to talk about one of my favorite things...laughter! Laughter is one of the things that makes life worth living, isn't it? A few well-placed zingers can really make your day. Here's a couple of my family favorites:

-DSguy once asked me, “Mom, what year were you born in?” I answered, “Nineteen blankety-blank.” (Did you really think I would fill that in for the entire internet to see?) He then asked in all earnestness, “Is that in the Old Testament?”

Buh-dum-ching!

-DSguy and I were shopping at our friendly neighborhood Wal-Mart, when he decided to loudly inquire of me, “Mom, are you pretending you have money?”

Yup. I think that pretty much summed it up. Out of the mouths of babes.

How about you? I'd love to hear a few of your favorite family funnies. Leave me a comment or two!
 

7 comments:

Laury August 9, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

And you feed and clothe that boy? :) Funny stuff. Not sure I can beat those funnies right now. lol

Rita Garcia August 9, 2011 at 4:06 PM  

Yep, it is funny stuff!

My youngest daughter once asked me if we had pencils when I growing up.

Sara Harricharan August 9, 2011 at 6:57 PM  

LOL.

That's about all I can say. :P Quite brave of you to share. ^_^ (it made my afternoon!)

Rhonda Schrock August 10, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

I'd add a few of my own, but I'm hoarse from laughing at my own crowd. Including their dad! Can't pay to be bored, even if I wasn't only pretending to have money. :)

Niki Turner August 11, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

*grin*
Friends of ours said their granddaughter asked them if they knew Adam and Eve when they were kids. : )
My own children are appalled that we survived without cell phones and the Internet.

Marji Laine - Faith Driven Fiction August 11, 2011 at 7:36 PM  

I talk for my dog, Marcie. Interpret her expressions for my girls. One time during lunch, I started hitting a roll of one-liners until I had all three of them in stitches and the youngest one said, "Marcie, you are so funny!" I split a gut on that one!

Kristi Peifer August 16, 2011 at 7:25 AM  

Gasp! That's a good one, Niki! Thanks for the laughs, everybody.

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Mari:

Free2Be-design

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP