Powered by Blogger.

Indubitably I

>> Monday, July 18, 2011


This week’s meme assignment is to introduce ourselves, in honor of the letter “I”. For an extra challenge, I will attempt to do so by using words beginning with said letter.

Insane: What I am for attempting to think of this many “I” words. See also the previous post, “Hormones,” the subject of which contributes to said insanity.

Intentional: As in, I am intentionally spending time writing, so that I may become a better writer by and by.

Impish: I love a well-placed zinger, a good-natured prank, or an old-fashioned pratfall. All in good humor, of course.

Inoculated: Yes, I’ve had my shots. Not rabid at this juncture. I could use a flu booster, though.

Intelligent: I like to think I’m at least average in intelligence, if not a bit beyond. I picked you for friends, right? I are smart and so is you.

Involved: I’m involved in a wonderful relationship with the Creator of the Universe—God Almighty—and I’m infinitely blessed to be His child!

Inert: What I ought to be right about now. It’s past my bedtime, so I think I’ll call it a night. That’s right. I’m going undercovers. Incognito. G’night, all.

8 comments:

Pencildancers July 19, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

Every time I come to your blog I smile. Neverkissatoaster is just funny.
Your post is great. The letter I was hard!
Diana
www.pencildancer.com

Laury July 19, 2011 at 10:18 AM  

Cute. :) And I think I missed your hormone post. I must go search and conquer. :)

Di Smith July 19, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

Indubitably adorable, that's what you is. An enjoyable, grinning-ear-to-ear read (as usual).

Sara Harricharan July 19, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

The Incognito cracked me up--thanks for making my afternoon! Hilarious post!

Joanne Sher July 19, 2011 at 5:32 PM  

Inoculated made ME laugh! Fun, fun post!

Marji Laine - Faith Driven Fiction July 19, 2011 at 10:05 PM  

Love your IIIIIs! Oh the cleverness! I'm just tickled.

Kristi Peifer July 20, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

Thanks for the laughs, ladies! You made my day! :)

Patty Wysong July 21, 2011 at 5:05 PM  

ROFL. Your Impishness certainly came out here! Love it! =] =]

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Mari:

Free2Be-design

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP