Powered by Blogger.

She's Alive!

>> Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Yes, after what, three months, I am back to post at my poor, lonely, forlorn blog page. Why, you ask?

GUILT! Plain and simple. Guilt. Why the sudden pangs? I just got my first freelance writer business cards--and they list my blog. Guess I'd better get back to it, eh?

This is going to be a short post. I've been playing around with different poetry forms at Robert Lee Brewer's blog, Poetic Asides, and I'm antsy to get back over there and try some more. It's great fun! I just wrote a triolet poem.

Do you write poetry? I'd love to read some of yours...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Mari:

Free2Be-design

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP