Powered by Blogger.

A is for Ambition

>> Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just when I forgot it was time to post again, along comes...

Thanks to Patty Wysong for this extra little push...just the "oomph" I needed to get off my proverbial blogulous maximus.

Patty's 26-week challenge: to come up with one blog post a week for 26 weeks, each corresponding to a letter of the alphabet. This week's letter is obviously A. A as in alphabet. A as in ambition--as in, I am going to be ambitious and actually try to get in a post for each and every letter. Wish me luck when we hit X! 











3 comments:

Patty Wysong May 27, 2011 at 6:27 AM  

ROFL. Ambition is an EXCELLENT A word! One I need!!

Sooo glad you're joining us, Kristi! I smile every time I see your toasters. LoL Love 'em!

I'm already racking my brains over X. It's gonna take me that long to come up with something. sheesh. =]

Kristi Peifer May 31, 2011 at 4:32 PM  

I'm with you! I think I'm gonna have to fudge a little bit on X...

Joanne Sher May 31, 2011 at 6:11 PM  

EXCELLENT word, girlie!! You can DO it!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Mari:

Free2Be-design

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP