Powered by Blogger.

Life Happens

>> Wednesday, May 30, 2012


Life happens and the blog suffers, so it seems.

In the last few weeks, I’ve:

-joined Curves. This has been a good thing for me. I’m getting out of the house and doing some much-needed exercise.
-attended an IEP for DSGuy. Thankfully, it was a painless, productive meeting.
-watched DSGuy in the Memorial Day parade.
-tried line dancing and found I wasn’t too horribly bad at it! At least, I’m better at it than I am at doing the cha-cha, which isn’t saying much.
-watched a handful of movies. I finally got to see Iron Man 2 and Thor, which filled in the back story I was missing when I watched (and loved!) The Avengers. The Man and I also watched The Vow, which was bittersweet and strangely haunting. I’m still thinking about it a couple days later.
-rekindled the genealogy bug. I have found myself spending quality time with ancestry.com, digging up whatever I can find.
-rejoined the children’s ministry team at church. Some conflicts with Monkey Boy’s therapy schedule had kept me out of the loop for awhile, but I’m back.

I list all of this just to say, I haven’t been here in awhile, and I think I’m OK with that. Sometimes life happens, and I just have to go with it. No sense stressing out. (I have to remind myself of that.)

So that’s where I’ve been. What’s new with you?

1 comments:

Joanne Sher May 31, 2012 at 10:41 AM  

There's ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with letting life happen :) Sounds like a busy time. Come by when you can :)

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Mari:

Free2Be-design

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP