Powered by Blogger.

The Avengers

>> Friday, May 4, 2012

It’s opening night for Marvel’s The Avengers—and I am stoked! Yeah, I’m a geek, and I’m totally OK with that. The Man humors me by taking me to the superhero flicks. He’s awesome.

Hollywood has been leading up to this movie for awhile. They’ve been preparing us with films like Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, and Iron Man 2. We got to see Captain America for my birthday. (See? Geek!) It was well done. Iron Man was also a good one. Unfortunately, we haven’t yet seen Iron Man 2 (which introduces us to the character Black Widow) or Thor, which would have been nice prior to seeing The Avengers. I got pretty close to seeing Thor. A friend and I were going to meet and see it, but we ended up in different theaters. I was in the wrong one. Rats.

Anyway…all that to say I’m pretty excited. I’ll get back to you after I’ve consumed some superhero goodness.

2 comments:

Kristi Peifer May 9, 2012 at 2:24 PM  

It was AWESOME! Action-packed, edge-of-your-seat entertainment!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Mari:

Free2Be-design

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP