Powered by Blogger.

Darth Drool

>> Sunday, June 5, 2011


OK, whose idea was it to allow people to catch colds in June?! I have trouble enough sleeping already, but now I’m breathing through my mouth, too. I can only imagine how attractive that looks at night. There I am, nestled, all snug in my bed, but without the visions of sugarplums. More like puddles of drool.

To top it all off, I wear a night guard in my mouth to prevent grinding my teeth all night long. What my poor husband must listen to all night…

SNIFF! Dribble dribble dribble. CHOMP, grind-grind-grind. Mmmph-slurp!

I suppose it could be worse. I could be wearing my CPAP mask, too. Then I’d sound like Darth Vader with a cold. SSSSSS-HUHHHHH. I wonder if Vader drools? That must make an awful mess inside that mask.

Deep thoughts.

3 comments:

Joanne Sher June 5, 2011 at 10:28 AM  

hehe - cracking me up, Kristi! And I HATE summer colds. They're the WORST.

Yvonne Blake June 5, 2011 at 1:09 PM  

Ha Ha Ha... this made me laugh!

Welcome to JoE. I'm always glad to make new friends.

Di Smith June 18, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

That's one scary image! Hope you sleep... soundly (?!?!?) tonight ;)

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Mari:

Free2Be-design

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP