>> Wednesday, September 29, 2010
- Use the material to make drapes to match the comforter he gnawed a hole in.
- Add a little rubber cement, a warped vinyl LP, and a busted badminton racquet and display your work as modern art. (It will distract your visitors from the other work of art your little Picasso left on the kitchen wall.)
- Tear them into little shreds and line your hamster cage.
- Market them on cable TV as the world’s first shirts with built-in air conditioning.
- Start a fashion trend. The I-just-wrestled-with-a-lawnmower look could be all the rage this season.
- Get out a needle and thread and try to repair the damage. (Has it come to that?!)