Powered by Blogger.

Inspiration

>> Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The wallpaper on my desktop is a Jack London quote that I enjoy very much. It says, “You can’t wait for inspiration, you have to go after it with a club.” Ain’t that the truth! I’ve found as a writer that I am much more productive if I sit down to write and beat the no-idea-what-to-write blahs into submission. Getting something on the page is better than getting nothing on the page!


Speaking of which, I need to get cracking on my FW Challenge piece, since it’s due tomorrow morning. If one wants to finish a piece, one must start the piece, right? Where’s my club?

UG! Me kill story!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Mari:

Free2Be-design

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP