Powered by Blogger.

Oh, Fudge!

>> Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Don’t you love making Christmas cookies and candies? Okay, let me rephrase that. Don’t you love eating Christmas cookies and candies? Me too. I wish I could just skip to that part, but no dice. Today I’m working on some candy to send to Monkey Boy’s teachers—with visions of leftovers dancing in my head. The peppermint bark came out great! In fact, it came out so great that I’ve had to convince DSguy that he can’t have any more until I have all of the gifts made.

Chocolate fudge was on my list of must-have treats to put in the Christmas tins. Was is the operative word here. My attempt at making good old fashioned fudge was ho-ho-hopeless. (Hey, even Betty Crocker couldn’t bail me out this time!)

I dunno. Blame it on the altitude, a faulty candy thermometer, or sheer ineptness, but I ended up with a couple of jars of homemade chocolate fudge ice cream topping.

Well that’s not gonna fit in those tins. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Mari:

Free2Be-design

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP